Friday, December 28, 2007

bootylicious Do Not Disturb is keeping my toes warm this winter

For more than 25 years I have battled Raynaud's Phenomenon -- a strange circulatory problem that causes people's arties to constrict which in turns causes fingers and toes to turn blue when they get cold.

And getting cold equals pain for somebody with Raynaud's.

Heating pads and electric blankets have helped at night over the years, but about a month ago I came across a product that has totally changed my life.

Do Not Disturb
, a company that markets it's products for home spa treatments, has the most amazing booties and mitts that are soft. You stick them in the microwave for one minute and then stick them on your feet and/or hands and it melts the cold away throughout your body. It's not the intense heat that traditionally comes from contraptions you put in the microwave and then drape across some part of your body. It creates a deep warmth down to your bones that lasts at least an hour.

It's a treat for most people, but it's a must-have for people like me. If you just can't get warm, buy a pair of these booties. It's the best $40 I've spent in decades!

No comments: